Being a single parent can be difficult in many ways even though it might have been your choice. Emotionally, economically and organisation wise can be a challenge and you might want to share your experiences with others or need advice from an expert.
We have created different channels where you can participate and seek advice, virtually as well as in person:
- A network for Single Parents, whatsapp group
- Activities with other single parents and their kids
- Facebook Group to discuss any topic of interest
- Mutual support, donate time, receive time
- Psychological support on demand
- Legal support on demand